Monday, June 14, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding!






My best friend and Maid of Honor in my own wedding, Camille married my other best friend Bill in an adorable beachside ceremony. The reception that followed can best be described as a big party with great food and entertainment. Camille wanted a sexy, but elegant look with an updo on her wedding day. We achieved her look through dramatic lashes and an upswept style that kept her hair out of her face for her big day on the beach. Camille looked gorgeous and tan! (Spray tans are great for Brides To Be who want to look tan, but don't have time to hit the beaches, hint-hint!) As for the bridemaids, Camille wanted us to have a natural, but young and fun look, since it was a casual affair. We achieved this look through dramatic, whimsical side up-dos with a few fun touches. We also styled a bridal photoshoot where Camille modeled like a pro! Check out My Best Friend's Wedding photos above. The first photo is of me and the gorgeous bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment